Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Saturday With Just My Parents and I


 Today I spent all day with my mommy and daddy!!  We had so much fun together.  At first we watched session 1 of General Conference.  They sat me on the bed with them in my daddy's office and gave me lots of toys to play with while we watched and listened to the talks.  I was very good and played quietly with my toys and even watched some too!  Usually I try to get off the bed and find all of the things mommy and daddy don't usually let me play with,  but not today.  I stayed on the bed and was so reverent the whole time! Then after the first hour mommy put me down for a nap!  It was great, I slept for an hour and a half!  When I woke up I was SO happy. Then we all played together and had so much fun we were all smiling, laughing and having a good time!  When it came time for session 2 of General conference mommy set up the laptop in the living room.  This way I could play with my toys and walk around while we were listening. I played and mommy fed me lunch.   After session 2,  we all sat together as a family and I kept making mommy and daddy laugh.  I would give mommy kisses on the cheek and then I would bite down.  It must have hurt her because she looked like she was in pain.  So I only did that once more, and then decided I better not bite!  After all of this I took my second nap.  During that nap my daddy went to the priesthood session and when I woke up,  mommy and I played and I watched Elmo while I ate my dinner!  Then it was bath time and off to bed!  What a WONDERFUL day,  just my parents and I.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

That sounds just perfect! What a fun family you have!