Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eating My Parents Out of House and Home. . . . . . . . Literally!!



Last week I decided to stand up next to the window and scrape my teeth against the wall.  During this time something happened. . . . . . .




I took a big chunk out of the drywall with my teeth!  The best part is:  my mommy and daddy had no Idea what I had done.   I crawled over to them as they were eating breakfast and gave them a big smile.  They saw the white powder on my face,  and had no idea what it was.  At first before she realized it was powder, mommy thought I had spit up. But I knew I hadn't done that.  Then she looked over to where a was playing, trying to find a clue as to what I had done.  She didn't see anything.  So she just wiped it off and forgot about it.  I was so proud of myself for getting away with what I had done, I couldn't stop smiling.

Later on, after I went to sleep, mommy was sitting in the massage chair by the window and that's when she realized.  The powder on my face came from the big chunk I had taken out of the wall (paint and drywall).  She was so surprised, but it all made sense.  All she could do was laugh, be thankful our home was built in 2010  not before 1978,  and put my toy bins in front of the window so I couldn't keep chipping away it.  Such a good day,  nothing like a little drywall and paint to keep you healthy and growing :-)

No comments: