I slept until 9:00 am. When I woke up my mommy got me dressed and we headed outside. When we got downstairs mommy and I rode with my friend Caitlin and her mommy to the Living Planet Aquarium. When we got there we met up with my friends Wesley, Avery, and their mommies. I saw so many sea animals. I saw: Sharks, Stingrays, lobsters, crabs, penguins (which I loved seeing the most), Sea Otters, Sea Horses, & lots of big colorful fish! I just sat back, relaxed, and sipped water in my sippie cup with a straw while I enjoyed the sea animals and my mommy pushed me in the stroller and fed me lots and lots of snacks.
After we got home from the aquarium. My mommy fed me a big lunch in which I insisted that I feed myself, because it's so fun. Sometimes when mommy gives me the spoon I quickly raise my arm and the food on the spoon flies behind me and in my hair, then I put it in my mouth and eat the food that didn't fly off. I love doing that (maybe it's because mommy gives me a bath after I eat EVERY TIME I do that). So after I ate, mommy of course gave me a bath. I had so much fun playing in the water! After my bath I took a nice 2.5 hour nap. When I woke up I was so happy and ready to play.
After playing with my toys and reading books, mommy & I went to the bank. Then we went to Target and looked around. When we finally got home, I was so hungry! It was dinner time and mommy was so nice to let me feed myself. It was a blast, I flung food everywhere, laughed, listened to mommy sing popcorn popping while I did the actions, and basically covered myself in baby food and baby yogurt. It was the best because mommy gave me (yep you guessed it) another bath (my 3rd for the day). Mommy let me play in the bath for an extra long time and then got me ready for bed. I went to sleep a very happy baby!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect Friday for Jaxson!! He is so cute, even when he is feeding himself. We love you!
Post a Comment